Friday, December 11, 2009

Lets be human...

Today I saw this video, something I have never seen or thought or heard about before and it just left me speechless.... I am still shaking, not able to believe my eyes and ears. I am just not able to believe how can people rape a 3 year girl so much and so many number of times that her intestine comes out of her vagina! Who are these devils, where do such people, such men exist and the answer is they are among us! Shocking, isn't it! I will share this video with you all 1st. Do have a look, take out 13 minutes from your busy schedule and please have a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeOumyTMCI8&feature=player_embedded

Honestly I am too surprised and disappointed today. Till date I was sad to see so many men who looked at me and many other women around me with such a disgusting look that I felt sick and wondered what do they think we are? I felt like slapping them so hard and cut off something that they are so proud of. But never ever had courage to do the same.
Who do they think they are! What are they so much proud of that they think they can use women the way they want? The physical strength? the god damn it P&^!$? What? I dont know the bloody answer!
Today, I saw the pain the girls, those woman went through and many more women in our India in our world goes through. And I cant even imagine the pain, the anger, the frustration they must be going through, every moment, every day. Their faith in mankind, in us, in this society must have been vanished altogether....Such a shame!
But now its time that we all "sane" men and women, we all who believe in equality, we all who respect each other as individual, we all should contribute our "bit" by atleast doing what respected Sunitha is asking us to. She made an extremely valid point here. Lets atleast accept such victims in our "civilized" society and give hopes to the other who are suffering that we are here to support them, if not support atleast to accept them.
If not anything great. lets be just human....
Lets just be Human

5 comments:

  1. Nice try to get people know about the "victim"'s pains.
    Still I didn't even dare to watch the video may be some time when I'll have some courage will watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks komal for forwarding this to me...
    but why have u not included "men" in ur list??
    i think they should also watch this video.
    -aparna

    ReplyDelete
  3. The real good part in video is fighting for females in with feminine tenderness. That thought was truely amzaing and it makes you think.Good thoughts put in nice way !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even I dont have the courage to watch the video. My brain has stopped working after I read your blog.

    ReplyDelete