Tuesday, March 23, 2010

LSD

It took me quite a while to write the review of LSD, bcoz its a difficult movie to rate...

While watching the movie I was quite disturbed by the offensive scenes and dialogues and hence I will say could not enjoy the movie or appreciate the movie the moment I came out of theater. This movie is NOT to be watched with opposite gender person unless its your boyfriend/husband. Otherwise you will be in very difficult situation.

The movie is actually 3 stories based on "Love" "Sex" and "Dhoka".
This movie has a fresh approach in the way its shot. That gives it the "reality TV" feel which as we know has mass appeal. So hats of to director for the same. Also, though the 3 stories are completely independent they are subtly linked together very well. And every time we see the link, we feel "oh shit" because we already what had happened to the characters. It gives us the goose bumps.You MUST watch the movie to experience the feeling.

It take us time to realize that the movie has started. The start, the title of stories and one of the story is shot in a B grade movie style. It takes courage to show a B grade movie in an A grade movie. Again hats off to the director for that!

The entire cast is new, and hence there is no "starry" feel to the movie, which makes it more real and acceptable. But I must say, each character has done complete justice to their role. At any point in movie I did not feel as if I am watching an entire new cast. They all were very natural. The director took care of very small and subtle points and characteristics of all characters.

Over n all a good movie, rather I will say a different movie with novel story-telling approach.
WARNING: Girls, you might feel offended by the dialogues and scenes so be prepared for it.

My Rating: 4/5

5 comments:

  1. now i HAVE to watch this movie!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. you are quite a professional critique, ain't you? I was feeling like i was reading a journalist.But you missed one thing, you haven't given any 'stars'..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hrishi: Hey Thanks! ;) I gave rating and not stars at the end which says My Rating: 4/5

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can recommend primarily decent and even responsible tips, as a result view it: buy mdma online

    ReplyDelete